4 bedroom detached house for saleNewark Road, North Hykeham, LN6
- Spacious Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room & Study
- Kitchen / Diner & Utility Room
- En-Suite & 4 Piece Bathroom
- Large Non Estate Plot
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio
- Block Paved Driveway & Garage
- Converted Studio Room
Enjoying a larger than average non estate plot within North Hykeham, this spacious detached family home offers living accommodation comprising; Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Dining room, Study, Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Four Good Sized Bedrooms, with Master Bedroom benefitting from an En-Suite Shower Room and 4 Piece Family Bathroom. Outside there is a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking with an integral single garage to the front. To the rear of the property there is an extensive well maintained garden, as well as a converted studio room with power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54120421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR160734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.