3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Road, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, newly installed central heating
- 2 Reception rooms, double glazed
- Approx 150' front garden with parking spaces
- In need of some renovation
A SPACIOUS 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE in need of SOME RENOVATION with 2 reception rooms, new central heating system, front garden (approx 150') and rear yard. The property is situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION between GORLESTON & GREAT YARMOUTH and is close to ALL AMENITIES.
A SPACIOUS 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE in need of SOME RENOVATION with 2 reception rooms, new central heating system, front garden (approx 150') and rear yard situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.51m max )
UPVC double glazed door and window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 2" max ( 3.48m x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear, understairs cupboard, radiator, door to
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.68m x 1.96m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiling, double glazed window to side, door to
UPVC door to rear, tiled flooring.
Panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 10" max ( 3.51m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front, original fireplace, cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 3" max ( 3.51m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear, original fireplace, radiator, door to
Bedroom 3 11' 8" max x 6' 7" ( 3.56m max x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Good sized garden (approx 150' long) with parking for two cars.
Enclosed yard, gate to rear.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed over the Haven Bridge, turn left at the traffic lights into Southtown Road, turn right at the next lights into Station Road, left into Lichfield Road, left into Albany Road and Victoria Cottages is on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54128227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.