4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthend, Bradenham, Thetford
Sold STC £230,000
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms + 3 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Wet Room + Cloakroom
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Village Location
A very well proportioned, significantly modernised and improved 4 bedroom semi-detached cottage style dwelling, boasting a semi-rural location on the very edge of this popular village. The property further boasts front and rear gardens, stunning countryside views and ample parking.
Located towards the very edge of the popular village of Bradenham, twixt the market towns of Dereham and Swaffham, we are pleased to offer for sale this very well proportioned semi-detached cottage style dwelling.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, UPVC windows to the side aspect, glazed door with side panel opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, internal window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Walk-in shower area, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' max ( 3.99m x 3.35m max )
Fireplace, cupboard housing the oil fired central heating boiler, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, wall lighting, UPVC window to the front aspect, opening to:
Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Radiator, double glazed sliding door opening to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' max ( 3.63m x 3.05m max )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to the side lobby, square arch opening to:
Breakfast Room 12' 5" max x 12' 2" ( 3.78m max x 3.71m )
Radiator, Quarry tiled flooring, UPVC window to the side aspect.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect, door opening to:
Low level w.c, UPVC window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 1" max ( 3.99m x 3.38m max )
Feature fireplace, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, UPVC windows overlooking the front and rear aspects.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 7' 4" max ( 4.01m x 2.24m max )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' max x 7' 3" ( 3.05m max x 2.21m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" max x 7' 7" ( 3.25m max x 2.31m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and P shaped bath with shower screen and shower attachment, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, heated towel rail, coved ceiling, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
A five-bar gate opens out to the front of the property onto a brick-weave driveway, providing ample off-road parking with lawned garden areas, wood chip flower beds and is enclosed by hedging and picket fencing. Side access leads to the rear garden.
The spacious rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, brick-weave pathway and timber garden storage shed/garage, enclosed by hedging and panelled fencing. Within the rear garden there is also external lighting, an external power point and an outside tap.
BRADENHAM is a typical mid-Norfolk village situated about 6 miles equidistant from the bustling market towns of Dereham and Swaffham. There is a church and the fine village green is well known for its cricket. There is also a village football team and bowls club. Bradenham enjoys good access by road to the neighbouring village of Shipdham, which offers a wealth of amenities. Southend itself is a no-through road with this property boasting stunning countryside views, ideal for wildlife watching.
Upon entering the village of Bradenham from the Dereham/Shipdham direction, proceed through the village passing the village green on the right. Continue along and shortly before reaching the very edge, turn left into Southend. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54128323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.