2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelvedere Close, Askern, DONCASTER
Sold STC £80,000
- Entrance hall, lounge, feature fireplace
- Kitchen, conservatory, study area
- Two double bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Ample off road parking
Spacious home for a first time buer with no vendor chain. Offering a conservatory, generous enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
This spacious two bedroom semi detached home is situated in this popular location in the village of Askern is this well presented throughout. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, conservatory, front and rear gardens, off road parking. No chain.
With a side facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door. There is a central heating radiator, storage cupboard coving to the ceiling and a study area.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
With a front facing double glazed square window with deep cill. The focal point of the room is the feature fire place with marble back and hearth. There is coving and rose to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 6" maximum measurement ( 3.71m x 1.98m maximum measurement )
With double glazed windows, fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces with inset sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a electric hob and oven with stainless steel cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge and freezer. There is a wall mounted gas central heating radiator. A sealed unit door with double glazed side panels gives acccess to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
UPVC construction with rear and side facing double glazed windows and side facing French doors which give access to the rear garden. The conservatory has light and power.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs rise to the first floor landing which has access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 10" maximum mesaurements ( 3.71m x 3.00m maximum mesaurements )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a recess with storage space.
With a side facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pestal wash hand basin, low level WC and paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over and a shower screen.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" maximum measurement x 9' 5" maximum measurement ( 3.71m maximum measurement x 2.87m maximum measurement )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with driveway to the side providing ampul off road parking for several vehicles.
To the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden which has a shed, store with electric, light and power, outside tap and outside light.
Viewing is essential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54131789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.