2 bedroom park home for saleLambeth Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Lounge, dining room.
- Good sized kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Open plan garden, decked veranda.
- Off road parking, detached garage.
This modern two double bedroom park home is situated in the popular residential area of Balby at Lambeth house Residential mobile home park and must be viewed to appreciate. Benefits of the park home include double glazing and LPG gas central heating.
Lounge Dining Room 19' 5" x 14' 8" max ( 5.92m x 4.47m max )
The focal point of the lounge area is the feature fire place with marble back and hearth housing the electric coal effect fire. There are two front facing double glazed bay windows, three central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling. Double glazed patio doors give access to the decked balcony.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 4" max ( 3.45m x 2.84m max )
With rear facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces with inset sink and drainer. There is splash back tiling, gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, central heating boiler and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 6" inc wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 2.90m inc wardrobe x 2.64m )
With side facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and matching dressing table. Central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" inc wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 2.90m inc wardrobe x 2.67m )
A double room with built in wardrobes proving hanging and storage space, dressing table and drawers. There is a central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment with splash back tiling. A pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is a side facing obscure double glazed window.
There are lawned gardens to the front and side. To the left hand side is an off road parking space which leads to the concentre sectional garage with up and over door. There is a further parking space to the rear of the garage. To the right hand side is a lawned garden and steps which raise to the spacious decked patio. Viewing is recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.