3 bedroom terraced house for saleMilne Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- Mid-terraced house in village location
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen,
- Three bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Spacious Gardens to the rear
Call today to arrange a viewing on this Mid-terraced property found in the village location of BIRCOTES. Offering No Upward Chain and Vacant Possession this reasonably priced property needs to be viewed to appreciate the space. Great Buy To Let property or First Home.
Reasonably priced Mid-terraced property found in the village location of BIRCOTES. Great First Time Buyer house or for a Buy To Let Investor - only a small amount of Stamp Duty to pay for a multi investor due to the price.
Accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall, lounge & dining kitchen to the ground floor. With THREE bedrooms and a family bathroom. Viewings by appointment only!
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" into alcove x 13' 4" ( 4.22m into alcove x 4.06m )
Good sized lounge with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. With a solid fuel fire inset into the wooden surround and a marble hearth and back, tv aerial point.
Kitchen - Diner 17' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.28m x 2.57m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing entrance door. With wall and base units, a stainless steel sink unit and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Space for an electric cooker and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 13' 9" Max ( 3.18m x 4.19m Max )
Double Bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 8" Max ( 3.48m x 2.95m Max )
Double Bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.18m x 2.57m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and a wc a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
At the front of the property there is a walled lawned garden with side access to the rear garden which is gated.
At the rear there is a good sized garden which is enclosed and lawned with fencing, paved area close to the house.
Flying freehold property.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards the A1. Take the first right signposted Bircotes and follow the road turning right onto Droversdale Road. Milne Road is the first right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54132214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.