2 bedroom apartment for saleGeorge Williams Way, Colchester
Sold STC £149,995
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Currently Let For £700 PCM
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Large Loft space
- Allocated Parking
- Walk To Town & Station
Currently let until February 2017 for £700pcm. This stunning two bed top floor apartment is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre and town station. The property offers generous accommodation throughout including large useable loft space extending the length of the property.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, loft access, storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 18' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.74m x 3.10m )
Laminate flooring, two radiators, two double glazed windows to front.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, laminate flooring, double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into recess x 8' 10" ( 4.83m into recess x 2.69m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., extractor fan, vinyl flooring, double glazed obscure window to rear.
Measuring 27' 7 in length with power and light available, boarded for storage.
The property benefits from allocated parking.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the roundabout turn right onto Brook Street, at the traffic lights turn right onto Magdalen Street, turn right onto George Williams Way. Follow down to the bottom and the property can be found in a block on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54132229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.