4 bedroom town house for saleLydd Road, New Romney, Kent
Sold STC £320,000
- Brand new 4 bedroom town house in an exciting development on the edge of the town
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- 10 year premier guarantee
- Double glazing & central heating
If living in a convenient spot that is handy for the shops yet is also close to the country side is high up on your wish list then take a long look at this impressive brand new home on the exciting Westview Point development just off the town centre at New Romney. The bustling high street with it's shops, pubs and cafes is just a stroll away and what better way to while away a few hours than to relax with a coffee in the sun and watch the world go by. As well as a green grocers and butchers you can pop in to Sainsbury's for your groceries or if you want more amenities then there is always a trip to Ashford which also has a junction with the M20 and fast rail link to London.If you enjoy countryside then there a walks though lanes for you to explore and if you fancy a paddle or a run on the sands then Littlestone with it's lovely bay is bound to keep you amused. At around 1865sq ft "The Hastings" offers you plenty of space with 4 bedrooms for family living or visiting guests. With the added piece of mind with a 10 year premier guarantee and a high specification finish such as LED down lighters, fitted appliances and turfed gardens you won't want to miss out so why not get in touch to make an early reservation.
What the Developer says:
Oceanview Developments is a family-run company that has core values to ensure every one of or customers is given quality, reliability and value.All Oceanview homes are individually designed and constructed with high quality materials and workmanship, with an emphasis on detail, comfort and low maintenance.We maintain the best features of traditional construction methods complemented by the technological advances you would expect to see in a new home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall: 14'9 x 11'5 (4.50m x 3.48m)
- Cloak room: 6'10 x 4'11 (2.08m x 1.50m)
- Utility Room: 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen/diner: 19'4 x 11'5 (5.90m x 3.48m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 22'3 x 14'9 (6.79m x 4.50m)
- En-suite: 10'6 x 7'2 (3.20m x 2.19m)
- Living room: 20'4 x 12'9 (6.20m x 3.89m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 20'4 x 8'10 (6.20m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'1 x 13'5 (4.30m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'1 x 8'6 (3.38m x 2.59m)
- Family bathroom: 6'6 x 5'3 (1.98m x 1.60m)
- Garage and off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54132739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13522899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Romney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.