4 bedroom town house for saleLydd Road, New Romney, Kent
- Brand new 4 bedroom end terrace home in an exciting development on the edge of the town
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- 10 year premier guarantee
- Double glazing & central heating
If you're looking for your next home and need plenty of space as well as a convenient location then cast your eyes over this brand new home on the first phase of the exciting Westview Point development on the edge of the town at New Romney."The Littlestone" is a 4 bedroom town house that comes in at around 1596sqft so there is plenty of space for family living and with an en-suite, fitted kitchen and high quality finish, it's a home that will be a true joy to live in. You also get a 10 year premier guarantee to give added piece of mind so all you have to do is move in, relax and enjoy life. Just a stroll away you will come to the high street with it's shops, cafes and restaurants so you'll never be far away from enjoying a coffee in the sun. You will also love the idea of leaving the car behind to pop to the shops and save all the hassle of parking.Country lanes and fields are also near by so any time you feel like a breath of fresh air you won't have far to go and if you prefer to be by the sea side then you cold also pop to the beach at Littlestone to get some sand between your toes. If it sounds like it's hitting the right note with you then why not contact us to find out how to make an early reservation.
What the Developer says:
Oceanview Developments is a family-run company that has core values to ensure every one of or customers is given quality, reliability and value.All Oceanview homes are individually designed and constructed with high quality materials and workmanship, with an emphasis on detail, comfort and low maintenance.We maintain the best features of traditional construction methods complemented by the technological advances you would expect to see in a new home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall: 16'8 x 6'6 (5.08m x 1.98m)
- Cloak room: 5'6 x 3'3 (1.68m x 0.99m)
- Kitchen/diner: 20'8 x 8'10 (6.30m x 2.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 13'1 (4.19m x 3.99m)
- En-suite: 6'2 x 5'10 (1.88m x 1.78m)
- Living room: 20'8 x 14'5 (6.30m x 4.40m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 10'9 (3.99m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)
- Family bathroom: 9'2 x 6'10 (2.80m x 2.08m)
- Garage and off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54132829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13522900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Romney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.