2 bedroom flat for saleHampden Gardens,Aylesbury,HP21
- Hampden Gardens
- Two double Bedrooms
- Fronting Open Green Space
- Walking Distance To Aylesbury Train Station
- Spacious Brickbuilt Internal Shed For Storage
- Close to Local Amenties
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Low Service & Maintenance Costs
Overlooking playing fields and near to local shops, this spacious two bedroom maisonette benefits from a green fronting position with balcony
A first floor two double bedroom home with views over an open green and presented in good order throughout. situated to the south of Aylesbury town centre and a short walk from the mainline railway station
This property is an ideal first time or investment purchase producing a rental income of £825 pcm Low out goings of £10 per year ground rent and £50 per month maintenance chargers
The accommodation consisting of entrance hall via communal entrance, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom balcony triple glazed and brick storage shed. In addition the property benefits from gas central heating and a newly fitted bathroom
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1999300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.