3 bedroom detached house for saleEdward Street, Wombwell, Barnsley, S73
- WELL PRESENTED MODERN STYLE DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UPGRADED FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDENS - MUST BE VIEWED
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- CONVENIENT FOR AMENITIES & COMMUTER LINKS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING C75
A most well presented modern style three bedroom detached home situated within this popular residential location which is well served by nearby schools and amenities as well as commuter links to the Dearne Valley.
A most well presented modern style three bedroom detached home situated within this popular residential location which is well served by nearby schools and amenities as well as commuter links to the Dearne Valley. Tastefully decorated throughout both the family bathroom and en suite shower room have been upgraded by the current vendor. Having two reception rooms the agents feel that an internal inspection will not fail to impress. Externally there is a double width driveway and integral garage whilst to the rear are pleasant gardens ideal for entertaining. Offered with gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout the property may appeal to the young couple/family or daily commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54134434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.