2 bedroom flat for saleMadison Apartments, Fulham, SW6
- Duplex Apartment
- Approx. 1023 Sq. Ft.
- 1st & 2nd Floor
- Stunning Corian kitchen work surfaces
- White oak timber flooring
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Programmable RAKO mood lighting
- Integrated ceiling speakers
- Thermostatic underfloor heating
- Estimated completion date summer 2016
This 2 bedroom apartment is part of the 1st release of the striking, new Madison Apartments development situated off Munster Road, West London's most sought after residential district due for completion in 12 months time. Arranged over Ground - Fifth Floors the whole building comprises of just 16 private apartments and one stunning penthouse designed to the highest specifications including.
* Stylish communal entrance hall
* Colour video entry phone system
* Award-winning Metris kitchens
* Stunning Corian kitchen work surfaces
* White oak timber flooring
* Luxuriously appointed bathrooms
* Programmable RAKO mood lighting
* Flush ceiling mounted speakers in key spaces
* Thermostatic underfloor heating
* Sky communal satellite dish
* Lift service to all apartments
* Parking Spaces (available under separate negotiation)
* Secure bicycle storage for residents use only
Situated between Barons Court and Parsons Green Madison Apartments is ideally situated to take advantage of all of London's transport Links with the Piccadilly Line and District Line within walking distance as is Bishops Park and the Thames.
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to purchase a new home off plan then please give us a call.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL150137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chestertons Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.