3 bedroom terraced house for saleSeaton Road, Upper Gillingham, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Potential for off road parking to rear (subject to necessary consents)
- Kitchen/dining area
- Close to park
- Good family home
- EPC energy rating F (23)
This is a great property for any young family who are looking to move into a good area to bring their children up in.The local park is only a short walk away which would be perfect for family picnics out in the sun where the children can play on the swings and slides in the playground area. Why not invite some other friends and arrange a game of rounders for the day?The parade of shops along the A2 offers various eateries and there is also a couple of one-stop shops which are great for picking up daily necessities like a pint of milk and a newspaper.The property itself has some lovely advantages to it, including the kitchen area/dining area. This could be used as the hub of the house and is a great place at mealtimes for everyone to catch up on the day's events. It is also ideal for you to keep a watchful eye over the children whilst they are eating breakfast.The rear garden is a lovely size and offers potential for off road parking (subject to necessary consents). Some of the other properties in the road have built a detached garage on this area and it may be worth checking with Medway Council to see if this would be approved here as well.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area/Dining Area: 17'8 at widest point x 12'7 at widest point (5.39m x 3.84m) narrowing to 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 10'7 (3.91m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 6'5 (2.92m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54135469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.