3 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Tree Close, Bilton, Hull
Sold STC £170,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- 1st Floor Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Gardens, Vehicle Driveway & Garage
***GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £175,000!!*** STAR BUY! THIS PROPERTY HAS EVERYTHING!! WITH AN EN-SUITE, CONSERVATORY, DINING ROOM, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE WHAT MORE COULD YOU NEED?!
An attractively designed modern style three bedroom detached large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system. Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Situated set in an exclusive cul-de-sac position within the much sought after/convenient village of Bilton. Served by shops incorporating ASDA Superstore, schools, good road links and public transport services.
Comprising; Entrance porch, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, dining room with French doors leading to conservatory, fitted kitchen incorporating built in appliances and cloakroom/wc. First Floor; Three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom incorporating spa bath. Outside; Gardens front and rear, vehicle driveway affording multi parking facility and integral garage.
With Acacia style residential door.
Lounge 17' 2" Max/ into bay x 11' ( 5.23m Max/ into bay x 3.35m )
With double glazed 3/4 style bay window, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 2" extending to 11' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.49m extending to 3.43m )
With double glazed French doors leading to conservatory, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 8' 10" Glass to glass ( 2.82m x 2.69m Glass to glass )
White uPVC double glazed construction with double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Fitted Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards with pelmet lighting, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and extractor cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher, radiator, double glazed casement window and colonial style door.
With radiator, coving and access to garage.
With white suite comprising; Low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, double glazed picture window with patterned glass, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Master Bedroom 12' Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.15m Max )
With double glazed casement window, fitted wardrobes and over cupboards, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
En-Suite Shower Room
With white suite comprising; Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling, extractor fan, plumbed shower in cubicle, radiator, double glazed casement window with patterned glass and colonial style door.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 7' 10" extending to 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m extending to 3.00m )
With double glazed casement window, radiator and colonial style door.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" extending to 11' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m extending to 3.38m x 2.49m )
With double glazed casement window, radiator and colonial style door.
With splash back tiling, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with spa facility and mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed casement window with patterned glass and colonial style door.
With double glazed casement window, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with timber fencing. A block paved vehicle driveway affording multi parking facility, leads to an integral brick built garage (7' 10" x 17' Internal Measurements) with wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, light, power point and vehicular up and over door. To the rear is a lawned garden with a paved patio area, flower beds, cold water tap and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54135862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.