2 bedroom flat for saleEllesmere Way, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 6LZ
- 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Recommended
- Ideal F.T.B or Buy to Let
A well presented 2 bedroom first floor flat in Morton situated close to western bypass, A595 and city centre. Ideal property for first time buyer or investor. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hallway leading to Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
* 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
* Double Glazing
* Gas Central Heating
* Viewing Recommended
* Ideal F.T.B or Buy to Let
* Living Room: 4.13m x 4.11m (13' 7" x 13' 6")
* Kitchen: 2.3m x 2.4m (7' 7" x 7' 10")
* Bedroom: 3.13m x 3.68m (10' 3" x 12' 1")
* Bedroom: 2.69m x 2.47m (8' 10" x 8' 1")
* Bathroom: 2.4m x 1.59m (7' 10" x 5' 3")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54136804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.