3 bedroom detached house for saleEastwood Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £155,000
- ***AUTUMN SALE*** Was £165,000 Now £155,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PANORAMIC VIEWS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- LINK DETACHED
***Autumn Sale*** was £165,000 Now £155,00 Three bedroom Link Detached property in the sought after EASTWOOD ROAD, The property briefly comprises of; Three bedrooms, Bathroom, Through Lounge, Extended Kitchen, Panoramic rear Views, Off road parking. No upward chain this property must not be missed!!
***Autumn Sale*** was £165,000 Now £155,000 Extremely Sought after location in Great Barr, Local to schooling for all ages, local shops and transport links, local to Junction 7 of the M6. The property is in need of slight modernisation and benefits no upward chain.
Lawned area, path to front door and off road parking.
Via front door, two ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Lounge 26' 7" x 11' 11" ( 8.10m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, two ceiling lights, wall light, gas fireplace and surround and two gas central heated radiators.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 6' 6" ( 4.29m x 1.98m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, door to garden, a feature unit range comprising wall, draw and base units, roll edge work surfaces incorporating steel sink unit, gas central heated radiator and lino style flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, access to loft space and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light, built in storage cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, strip light, a three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splash backs, built in storage cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn, shrubbed plant borders, patio area and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54138614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.