3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesley Street, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19
- Impressive Looking Period Semi
- Good Sized Living Accommodation
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With A Bath & Sep Shower
- Attractive Lounge
- Spacious Through Dining Kitchen
- Useful Basement Level With Access To Garden
- Attractive Garden To Rear
- Gas CH Sys & DG Windows
**REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE**
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a somewhat quirky semi detached property that enjoys a central position and boasts good sized living accommodation that includes three bedrooms, a good sized dining kitchen, an attractive lounge, entrance hall and has a useful basement level with access out to the attractively landscaped rear garden. Viewing A Must!
***REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE AND WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN***
This spacious stone fronted character semi detached property with PERIOD FEATURES has THREE BEDROOMS, DINING KITCHEN, SPACIOUS WORKSHOP/CELLARS and GOOD SIZED GARDENS. Conveniently situated close to Cleckheaton town centre shops, amenities and schools and just a short drive away from the M62/M1 motorway network links. With gas fired central heating, sealed unit hardwood double glazing and alarm this family sized home briefly comprises of: entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, large 19'11" x 12'6" dining kitchen, and useful cellar/workshop/office/utility room with access to the garden and w.c. To the first floor there are three bedrooms along with a spacious bathroom with four piece suite. There is a block paved garden to the front and side and to the rear there is an enclosed walled garden with a lawned area and two raised timber sun decked seating areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54140923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE160120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.