3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClayton Close, Dersingham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached bungalow on corner plot
- Popular village location
- Garage and parking
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired radiator central heating
** A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW ** The property is situated on a corner plot with garage and additional parking. There is UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. AN EARLY VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
+** A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW ** The property is situated on a corner plot with garage and additional parking. There is UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. AN EARLY VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Entrance Lobby 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
Windows to the front and both sides, radiator, recess with wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Lounge 17' 1" x 15' ( 5.21m x 4.57m )
Windows to the front and side, radiator, open fireplace with cast iron surround, marble effect hearth and mantel over.
Kitchen 15' max x 8' 8" ( 4.57m max x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of cream wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted worktops, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for dishwasher/washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, built in electric double oven and hob with extractor fan over, (gas point located beneath oven).
Dining Room 18' 9" x 6' 8" ( 5.71m x 2.03m )
Windows to all sides, door to side garden, radiator.
Storage cupboard, hatch to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Window to side, built in double cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Window to side, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.16m )
Window to side, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 6" max x 5' 5" ( 2.59m max x 1.65m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, built in cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, recessed ceiling lights, obscured window to side.
Garage 16' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.98m x 2.72m )
Up and over door, side door, power and light.
Workshop 8' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.57m )
Two doors, power and light.
There is a driveway to the side providing off road parking and leading to the garage. Gardens to both sides and the rear of the property which are enclosed and comprise lawn, plants to borders and decked patio areas. There is a greenhouse, garden shed and summer house. The front garden is laid to lawn with path and plants to the borders.
From Hunstanton continue along the A149 road heading towards Kings's Lynn. Proceed through the traffic lights and over the roundabout into Snettisham. Continue through Ingoldisthorpe into Dersingham and turn left at the traffic lights into Chapel Road. Take the first right into Clayton Close and number 15 will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54141580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN101737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.