3 bedroom flat for sale1 Norwood Dene, The Avenue, Claverton Down, Bath
- The apartments are set in secluded ground
- Luxury fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Bathrooms and ensuites have Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Under floor heating throughout
- Advanced network/TV infrastructure
- 1367 square feet
Ashford Homes are currently building seven luxurious apartments set in secluded grounds. The apartments all have either a private patio or private terraces and all having parking.
Apartment 1 is situated on the ground floor and is an impressive 3 bedroom apartment with a large living room/dining room together with a superb kitchen area having doors leading to the private patio. The master bedroom has en-suite facilities and there are a further 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. The apartment benefits from a private patio area together with two parking spaces and an external storage area.
Ashford Homes have been building luxury homes of true character for over 20 years throughout the Wiltshire and Somerset region, over recent years their build quality has been recognised with awards from both Wiltshire and BANES building control bodies.
Property ref: 121_1005_4151043
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4151043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.