2 bedroom terraced house for saleGaythorne Terrace, Halifax, HX3
- Parking for two cars
- Spacious living accommodation
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large private garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous four piece bathroom
- Useful cellar storage
HouseSimple is pleased to offer this beautifully presented spacious 2 bedroom, terraced house located within a quiet backwater of the desirable and sought after village of Hipperholme. The property is conveniently placed for both Halifax and Brighouse whilst providing excellent commuter links to Leeds and Manchester.
This property benefits from:
- On road parking for two cars
- Extremely spacious living room with dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Useful storage cellar
- Large, private, walled garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second double bedroom
- Generous four piece bathroom with modern suite
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer here.
BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT !
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54145603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS46218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.