Plot for saleLand On The Corner Of Newton/Henderson Street, Macclesfield
- Great location
- Close to town centre
- Site in the region of 0.152 of an acre
- Outline planning for 6 mews properties
- Planning application number 14/2885M
- Planners Cheshire East Borough Council
An exciting and increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a brownfield site close to the heart of the town centre, WITH OUTLINE PLANNING FOR SIX MEWS PROPERTIES, on a site area of 0.152 of an acre.
The land on the corner of Newton/Henderson Street represents an increasingly rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a brownfield plot close to the town centre. Outline planning permission has been granted for six mews properties.
The site is in the region of 0.152 of an acre and is situated in a great location for the local amenities and a short walk to the town centre. Please note the development is subject to a Section 106 and full information/planning permission can be viewed on the the Cheshire East website with the planning application number 14/2885M.
These properties comprise generous accommodation and are based on an outline footprint of around 580 square feet each.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54154579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 604843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.