2 bedroom terraced house for saleCresswell Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £69,950
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- NO CHAIN
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Upgraded throughout
- Close to local amenities
Offering no onward chain and having undergone a considerable amount of upgrading by the present owner is this delightful two bedroom mid terrace property, located within this popular cul de sac with easy access to local shops and amenities.
Offering no onward chain and having undergone a considerable amount of upgrading by the present owner is this delightful two bedroom mid terrace property, located within this popular cul de sac with easy access to local shops and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms one is the attic bedroom and a large bathroom with modern white suite. The furniture is also negotiable. The property has been upgraded with gas combination heating, double glazing to all windows and modern decoration throughout. An early viewing is strongly recommended through the selling agent William H Brown.
A front entrance door leads into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 7" into chimney breast recess ( 3.81m x 3.84m into chimney breast recess )
A front facing double glazed window, electric fire, television point, built in meter cupboard to the chimney breast recess and a single radiator.
Dining Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
A rear facing double glazed window and a rear entrance door. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces, inset one and half sink with mixer tap. Space for a washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, wall mounted combination boiler to the corner, stainless steel gas hob with electric oven and stainless steel extractor canopy. Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and a further under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising to the attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 5" into chimney breast recess ( 3.78m x 3.78m into chimney breast recess )
A front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
A rear facing double glazed obscure window. This is a good size bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a white modern suite comprising, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, corner walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, tiling to the splash back areas and a double radiator.
Attic Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 12' 5" max ( 3.86m x 3.78m max )
A rear facing velux window, under eaves storage points and a single radiator .
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property is a courtyard garden.
To the rear is a courtyard garden with access to an outhouse, further storehouse and a path leads down to a laid to lawn area with colourful borders
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54154681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.