3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Lane, St. Athan, Barry
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Rural Location in the Vale of Glamorgan
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three bedrooms AND Loft Room
- Kitchen/Diner & Living Room
- Stunning Rear Garden & Parking
A well presented semi detached family home located in the village of St Athan, Vale of Glamorgan. The property offers living room, kitchen/diner, utility, family bathroom, three bedrooms AND loft room. Stunning rear garden well placed for the afternoon sun and parking to front.
A well presented three bedroom, semi detached family home with loft room and stunning rear garden. Semi rural location, close to local amenities and within driving distance to Cowbridge, Llantwit Major, Rhoose and Barry. Call today for more information.
Front Garden & Parking
The front garden is laid to lawn with path to front door and gate to side giving access to rear garden. Parking space to front.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door into hall with double glazed window to front, stairs rising to first floor landing, built in store cupboard, thermostat, radiator and power points. Doors to kitchen/diner and living room.
Living Room 15' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator, telephone point, TV point and power points.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 4" x 8' 5" max ( 5.59m x 2.57m max )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of base units with complimenting worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler, 'Range' cooker with cooker hood over and space for fridge freezer. Space for dining table and chairs, radiator, power points, two double glazed windows to rear and doors opening onto raised patio area.
Fitted cupboards and shelving with space, power and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Laid to carpet, stairs rising to loft room, power point and doors to:
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, fitted wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear offering superb views over neighbouring fields, built in wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 1" ( 3.35m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, radiator and power points.
Loft Room 26' max x 8' 4" max ( 7.92m max x 2.54m max )
Two skylights to rear, double glazed window to side with superb views over neighbouring fields, several storage cupboards and power points.
Fitted three piece suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with overhead electric shower unit. Built in store cupboard, two double glazed windows to rear and exposed wood floorboards.
Beautiful enclosed rear garden well placed for the afternoon sun. The garden is laid mainly to lawn and bordered with a range of mature plants, shrubs and decorative stone chippings. Raised patio area, ideal for barbecues and a raised decked area. Purpose built timber storage shed and side gate giving access to front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54155791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY103971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.