3 bedroom bungalow for saleNew House Court, Crocketford, Dumfries
Offers in Region of £140,000
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN VILLAGE SETTING
- ENTRANCE HALL, KITCHEN, LIVING / DINING ROOM, BATHROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, CONSERVATORY
- FIRST FLOOR OPEN-PLAN LOFT CONVERSION AND ADDITIONAL BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING
- SHED, GARDENS
- ENERGY RATING = E
WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN VILLAGE SETTING
We are delighted to offer to the market this semi-detached property situated in the village of Crocketford with local amenities close by including local shop and hotel/restaurant and with easy access to the A75 bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms and a Conservatory to the Ground Floor with an additional Bathroom and open plan Sitting Room and third Bedroom to the First Floor. The property also benefits from double glazing and electric storage heating and boasts a large garden to the side and rear.
VIEWING OF THIS IDEAL FAMILY HOME IS ESSENTIAL
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54156580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.