3 bedroom detached house for saleLeander Drive, Castleton, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CORNER PLOT
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
A well presented, three bedroom detached house situated on what has proven to be a highly popular development in the Castleton area. Situated close to good local amenities, schools, train station and the M62 motorway network makes this an ideal family purchase. Offering well proportioned accommodation over two floors briefly comprising; Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property sits on a large corner plot with well maintained, mature lawned garden areas, blocked paved driveway and a detached garage. Internal viewing comes highly recommended. EPC:D. We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Leander Drive is situated off Manchester Road (A664) in what has proved to be the popular village of Castleton.
This area brings many advantages to any discerning buyer which include: easy access to a variety of local amenities, popular schooling, public transport links, Rochdale/Middleton & Heywood Centres and comfortable commuting to Manchester & Leeds via the M62 motorway network.
- Popular Residential Estate Close to Castleton Village
- Close proximity to Shops & Well Regarded Schools
- Railway and M62 Motorway Network within short walking/driving distance
- Brick Built, Two Storey Detached
- Spacious Open Lounge with Feature Fire & Surround
- Large Dining Room with Sliding Doors to the Side Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Under-Stairs Storage Area
- Three Bedrooms ( Two with Fitted Wardrobes )
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Lawned Garden to the Front, Mature Garden to the Side with a Paved Patio
- Lengthy Driveway & Detached Garage
- Ideal Family Home
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.82m x 4.16m max (15'10" x 13'8" max) -
Dining Room - 4.48m x 3.08m (14'8" x 10'1") -
Kitchen - 4.07m x 2.24m (13'4" x 7'4") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.18m x 2.72m (10'5" x 8'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.55m x 2.90m (8'4" x 9'6") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.28m x 2.00m (7'6" x 6'7") -
All mains services are understood to be available
Directions - Travelling along Manchester Road (A664) through Castleton village heading towards Slattocks/Middleton, take your left hand turning onto Leander Drive. Follow Leander Drive up where you will find the subject property on your left hand side, visible via our prominent agency board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54156919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26261211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.