2 bedroom apartment for salePark Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £90,000
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALSO AN OPTION TO PURCHASE 50% SHARE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
****TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT****OPTION TO PURCHASE 50% SHARE AT £45,000****DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING****OFF ROAD PARKING**** Comprising entrance hallway, open plan living area, two bedrooms and bathroom. VIEWING ADVISED!
A two bedroom ground floor apartment situated close to Kidderminster town centre. Comprising entrance hallway, open plan living area, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. There is also an option to purchase the property on a 50% share basis for £45,000.
Door to front aspect, two ceiling lights, wall mounted intercom system, built-in cupboard with gas central heated radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to various rooms.
Open Plan Living Area 19' 7" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.97m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony, ceiling light and two gas central heated radiators.
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, sink, tiled splashback, oven hood, gas hob, electric oven and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 10" to the front of the wardrobes x 10' 9" max ( 3.30m to the front of the wardrobes x 3.28m max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboards and gas central heated radiators.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level W.C, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Allocated Parking Space
The tenure of the property is leasehold. The length of the lease is 99 years from 1st July 2005. For 100% share the monthly service charge including ground rent is £88.44. For a 50% share the monthly service charge including rent, ground rent and service charge is £307.20.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54157222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.