3 bedroom terraced house for salePowell Street, Derby
Sold STC £158,000
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED PROPERTY WITH ANNEXE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ANNEXE WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND WC
- LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
** SPACIOUS TERRACE PROPERTY WITH SEPARATE ANNEXE and EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM ** Offering great potential for use as an additional bedroom (fourth) complemented by en-suite facility, Well placed for excellent access to local amenities.
Situated in an incredibly convenient and popular location is this deceptively spacious terraced period property with annexe and no upward chain. The well proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, three double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, rear garden and annexe with en suite shower room. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation door, Minton tiled flooring, cornice and door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, Minton tiled flooring, feature archway, cornice, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 7" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.33m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with wooden surround, marble background and hearth and inset living flame gas fire, cornice and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, space for a dining table, ceiling rose, cornice, radiator and door leading into
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, integral dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, walk in pantry, side elevation double glazed window, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden and annexe, understairs storage, underfloor heating and pantry with side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having skylight, coving and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 5" into recess x 12' 5" ( 4.39m into recess x 3.78m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, a range of fitted wardrobes with storage over, exposed wooden flooring, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 2" ( 1.88m x 1.88m )
recently refitted having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap set into storage unit with storage cupboard over and recessed spotlighting, panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, tiled surround and glass screen. Side elevation double glazed window with obscured and tiling to walls.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, well stocked flower beds, additional paved patio, garden shed, outside power point, outside lighting and outside tap, boundary walling and fencing and double glazed door providing access into the annexe.
Annexe 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
having double glazed window, laminate flooring, six recessed spotlights, radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, extractor fan, three recessed spotlights and heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54158245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.