2 bedroom apartment for saleNova, Victoria, London, SW1W
- Stunning third floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Approximately 1061sq ft
- Stunning views of Buckingham Palace Gardens
- 24 hour concierge
- Roof garden situated on the ninth floor
- Residents gym
- Business centre
- Due to complete in Q4 2016
A stunning third floor, two bedroom apartment situated in the exciting new development, Nova, SW1.
Nova will represent luxury, city centre living with beautiful views of Buckingham Palace gardens located in the middle of Westminster and Belgravia.
Due to complete in Q4 2016 this fantastic apartment will comprise 1061sq ft of exceptional living space and be finished to the highest specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from a 24 hour concierge, a fabulous roof garden located on the ninth floor boasting stunning views of Buckingham Palace Gardens, a residents private lounge, residents gym, a cinema and Business Centre.
Nova is ideally located for transport links into the West End of London and London Victoria. London Heathrow is less than 40 minutes on the underground.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54158359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.