2 bedroom bungalow for saleGuisborough Road, Nunthorpe
- A Brilliant Opportunity to Purchase a Sizable Detached Bungalow with Sizeable Private Grounds to Match!
- Approached from Guisborough Road down a Long Private Driveway
- Orchard House is an Individual Styled 60's Built Bungalow Designed by the Reputed Architects Mortimer & Partners
- Boasts an Impressive Footprint of Just Over 1,600 Sq. Ft.
- It Sits Very Nicely in a Generous, Mature, Highly Private Garden Plot
- Having been Wonderfully Cared For Over the Years
- It Now Just Needs the Next Owners to Come Along & Add their Own Stamp
- Offering Excellent Development Potential (Subject to All Necessary Permissions & Consents)
- Viewing is Strictly through Michael Poole in Nunthorpe
What a brilliant opportunity to purchase a sizable detached bungalow with sizeable private grounds to match! Approached from Guisborough Road down a long private driveway, Orchard House is an individual styled 60's built bungalow designed by reputed architects Messrs. Mortimer & Partners and boasts an impressive footprint of just over 1,600 sq. ft. (gross internal). It was one of its kind at the time and as such featured in Ideal Homes magazine. Sitting very nicely on a generous, mature, highly private garden plot and having been wonderfully cared for over the years, it now just needs the next owners to come along an add their own stamp. Comprising briefly open porch, entrance hall, dining room, lounge, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with shower room en-suite, second bedroom, box room/study & principal bathroom. Offering excellent development potential (subject to all necessary permissions & consents), viewing is unreservedly recommended and is strictly through Michael Poole's Nunthorpe branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54159904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.