2 bedroom terraced house for saleSandylands Promenade, Morecambe, LA3 1DW
- Well presented terraced house
- Stunning sea views from the front
- 2 reception rooms, 2 double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen diner
- Modern fully tiled bathroom/wc
- Off-road parking to the front
- Close to local amenities/public transp'
- Internal viewing highly recommended
SEA FRONT LOCATION . INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED. Well presented two double bedroom mid terraced house situated on Sandylands Promenade itself, with panoramic sea views from the front. Within level walking distance of the nearby Tesco Express Store and convenient for public transport which runs along Heysham Road behind. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance into the lounge, second living room with open staircase to the first floor, modern kitchen diner with built-in oven and hob, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and modern fully tiled bathroom/wc. Outside there is off-road parking to the front of the property. Of interest we feel to a range of buyers seeking a "ready to move into" home in this popular and convenient location. Internal viewing recommended.
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
Dropped kerb off Sandylands Promenade leading through double timber gates onto a private front driveway providing off road parking.
Low maintenance flagged area with access onto Heysham Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.