2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoddington Road, Benwick, March
- Brand New House
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- New Flooring Throughout
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles
- Quiet Village Location
- No Chain
*Brand New House
*New Flooring Throughout
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles
*Quiet Village Location
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor. Door to:
3.57m x 3.80m (11'9" x 12'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, TV point, door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, fitted with new two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC and heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
3.55m x 3.13m (11'8" x 10'3"). Fitted with a new matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, vinyl flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
Radiator, access to loft, door to:
3.56m x 3.81m (11'8" x 12'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front, walk-in storage cupboard, additional overstairs storage cupboard, radiator, TV point.
3.56m x 2.13m (11'8" x 7'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with new three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front is laid to lawn and gravel area, dwarf timber fencing to front, gravel driveway to the side providing off road parking for at least two vehicles, paved pathway leading to entrance door.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, paved sun patio with seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.