2 bedroom terraced house for saleStrauss Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000***
- Deceptively Spacious Property
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Loft & Cavity Wall Insulation
- Double Glazed Throughout
***GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £75,000*** We are proud to offer to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom mid-terrace property located in Maltby. Briefly comprising kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and well sized rear garden. BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE!
***GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £75,000*** We are proud to offer to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom mid-terrace property located in Maltby. Briefly comprising kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and well sized rear garden. This property benefits from loft & cavity wall insulation, double glazing throughout and BUYERS INCENTIVE.
With uPVC double glazed door, carpet floor covering and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 7" Max x 13' 6" Max to Patio Doors ( 4.14m Max x 4.11m Max to Patio Doors )
Rear facing lounge with uPVC double glazed patio doors, freestanding fire with marble effect surround, storage cupboard and central heated radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.67m )
Comprising various wall and base units with integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan. Inset sink and worktop. Recess for white goods including fridge, freezer and washing machine. Cushion flooring and front facing uPVC double glazed window.
Giving access to first floor accommodation, with storage cupboard and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
Front facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and fitted wardrobes. Storage cupboard giving additional storage, central heated radiator and carpet floor covering.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" x 11' ( 2.26m x 3.35m )
Rear facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and carpet floor covering.
Comprising a three piece suite with paneled bath with electric shower over bath. Low flush w/c and hand wash basin. Tiled walls, central heated radiator and cushion flooring. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
Sloped front garden with turf areas and stepped pathway leading to front door. To the rear is a decked area with fenced surround. Shared access to neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54160945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.