5 bedroom detached house for saleAndrews Way, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Five Bedroom Extended Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom & Utility
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Garage & Gardens
- Views Over Fields
Situated in a popular residential area of Raunds is this well presented five bedroom extended detached property with views over fields to the rear. Viewing is advised.
This detached family home briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen, utility and downstairs bedroom. To the first floor are four further bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom. Outside is a garage and gardens to the front and rear with views over fields to the rear,
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, door to cloakroom, tiled floor, radiator and archway to inner hall.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC, radiator, complementary tiling to splashback areas and tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled floor, coving to ceiling and television point.
Dining Room 10' 6" min x 8' 1" ( 3.20m min x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, tiled floor, telephone point and door to bedroom five.
Bedroom Five 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear aspects, double glazed door to the side aspect, radiator and tiled floor.
Stairs rising to the first floor landing, door to cupboard and archway to dining room.
Kitchen 9' 7" plus recess x 7' 10" ( 2.92m plus recess x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with a range of cream high gloss base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and complementary tiling to splashback areas, archway to utility.
Utility Room 5' 3" x 3' 11" Max ( 1.60m x 1.19m Max )
Double glazed door, space for white goods and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the inner hall, chrome hand rail, radiator, access to part boarded loft and loft ladder, door to cupboard and doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.19m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe with glazed sliding door, radiator and door to:-
Double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below and dual flush low level WC, chrome towel rail, extractor fan and complementary tiling to splashback areas.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" restricted head height x 8' 3" Max ( 3.91m restricted head height x 2.51m Max )
Double glazed skylight window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect floor and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising panelled bath with telephone style mixer taps over, shower cubicle with shower inset, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, chrome towel rail and complementary tiling to splashback areas.
Gated side access, driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Views over open fields, patio area, raised decking/seating areas.
Garage 17' x 9' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.92m )
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54162937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.