3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRegent Square, Doncaster, DONCASTER
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £250,000
- Superb three bedroom end town house.
- Sought after location.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Breakfast kitchen, lounge, study area.
- Utility room, downstairs WC.
- Master bedroom en suite.
- Gardens to front and rear.
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £250,000* This impressive property has spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, with high ceilings and period features combined with contemporary fittings. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and a garden to the rear.
This impressive property has spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, with high ceilings and period features combined with contemporary fittings. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and a garden to the rear.
This superbly presented end town house is situated overlooking Doncaster only Victorian Square which is conveniently situated in close proximity to Doncaster Town Centre. This impressive property has spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, with high ceilings and period features combined with contemporary fittings. The property has off road parking, garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" x 13' 5" ( 3.53m x 4.09m )
With exposed rustic brick walls and deep coving to the ceiling. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with timber work surfaces which house the inset sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a gas cooker point, recess for a range style cooker point with a stainless steel extractor above. Plumbing / recess for an American style fridge freezer and complimentary tiled floor.
Lounge 18' 2" into bay x 16' 4" into recess ( 5.54m into bay x 4.98m into recess )
A spacious room with a high ceiling and a large bay window which provides plenty of light into the room. There is a central heating radiator and wooden floor. A useful under stairs storage area and recess which house the gas central heating boiler and is currently used as a study area. The lounge gives access to the inner hallway.
With a double glazed window, central heating radiator and a staircase which rises to the first floor landing. There is a step down to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 8' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.67m )
With a side facing double glazed window, single base unit, work surfaces which incorporate the sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a further matching cupboard. The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled floor and a central heating radiator. An external door gives access to the rear garden. There is also access to the downstairs w.c.
Having a side facing double glazed obscure window and fitted with a contemporary suite comprising of a glass wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, partial tiling to the walls and a tiled floor.
Stairs Rise To The First Floor
With a central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window and feature spiral staircase which rises to the second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window overlooking the square and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 16' 4" x 14' 4" maximum measurements ( 4.98m x 4.37m maximum measurements )
A rear facing bedroom of a generous proportion with a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. There is deep coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and steps to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a feature wash hand basin, low level WC, wet area which has a shower and body jets. There is tiling to the walls and floor and a heated towel rail. The ensuite benefits from under floor heating and has a heated mirror screen.
A spiral staircase rises to the second floor landing.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
A spacious double room with rear and side facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
A luxurious contemporary bathroom which is fitted with a white suite with large spa styled bath with central mixer tap, shower cubicle with shower, feature wall mounted wash hand basin and WC. There is a front facing roof window, extractor fan and sloping ceilings with down lights.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and shared paved access to the adjoining property.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with double timber gates which provide vehicle access over the adjoining property. There is an outside store and external lighting. Viewing is essential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54163766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.