3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCommon Lane, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £120,000
- WAS £130,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000 - Semi-detached house in village location
- Lounge, Dining room, Third reception Room, Cloakroom, Kitchen & Utility room
- Three bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Street Parking
WAS £130,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000 - Call today to avoid disappointmen on this SEMI-DETACHED house found in the village location of HARWORTH. Having THREE receptions rooms, kitchen, utility room & cloakroom. THREE bedrooms and a family bathroom to the front elevation.
Call today to avoid disappointment on this SEMI-DETACHED house found in the village location of HARWORTH. Having THREE receptions rooms, kitchen, utility room & cloakroom. THREE bedrooms and a family bathroom to the front elevation. Also having OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS & brick built garage.
Good access to the wide range of amenities to both Bircotes and Bawtry where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Entry in to the property through a front facing Upvc entrance door with a door leading through to the entrance hall.
Having stairs leading to the first floor, a central heating radiator and a telephone point. Access through to the lounge.
Lounge 10' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.40m )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, sliding doors leading to the dining room. Having coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point. With a solid fuel room heater and a feature brick wall.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.76m )
Accessed from the lounge, having coving to the ceiling and being open to the third reception room.
Third Reception Room 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
Sliding double glazed doors leading to the garden, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.81m x 1.93m )
Having a side facing double glazed window and half tiling to walls. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob and an electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine, heated towel rail and arched access leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
Having a side facing entrance door, a rear facing double glazed window and space for a dryer, access to the cloakroom.
Accessed via the rear porch and having a rear facing obscured double glazed window and a low flush wc.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 1" Max ( 3.40m x 2.77m Max )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and wardrobes to one wall. Central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 10' 3" ( 3.78m Max x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 6" Max ( 2.49m x 1.98m Max )
Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes to one wall and loft access.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, fully tiled walls and housing with the boiler. Bath with an electric shower over, a low flush wc and a wash hand basin.
The front of the property is a walled, lawned garden. Off street parking with gated access. Steps leading to the front entrance door.
The rear of the property offers a brick built garage and shed to the rear. Patio area leading to the garden, an outside tap, a greenhouse, outside lighting and fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54164959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.