3 bedroom detached house for saleBarn Way, Wembley, Greater London, HA9
- Attention all buy to let investors!
- Stunning spacious Three bedroom detached home
- Set in the popular Barn Hill Conservation Area.
- Newly refurbished modern fitted kitchen, Two reception rooms,
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom, parquet flooring. 85Ft Garden,
- Garage own drive way.
- Currently rented out at £2100 per calendar month.
- Minutes away from Wembley Park Tube Station (Jub/Met Line).
- Call now to book your viewing - 0208 904 7741
This stunning three bedroom detached home within the Barn Hill Conservation Area. Newly refurbished modern fitted kitchen, two reception room, three bedrooms including guest w/c and ensuite bathroom, parquet flooring. A good size garden, garage and own drive way. Currently rented out at £2100 per calendar month. Minutes away from Wembley Park Tube Station (Jub/Met Line).
Call now to book your viewing - 0208 904 7741
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54165961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMP160059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Wembley Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.