2 bedroom terraced house for saleKimberley Cottages, High Street, Gresford, Wrexham, LL12
- 2 Bedroom Cottage
- Energy Efficiency Rating 67 Band D
- Wood Burning Stove & Rayburn Range
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Upvc Double Glazed
- No Onward Chain
Whitegates Estate Agents are pleased to offer this charming character property retaining some original style features including exposed timber flooring and natural wood style doors. The property benefits from gas combi central heating, upvc double glazing and modern bathroom. One particular feature of this property is the well landscaped rear garden, with an Indian stone patio and decked seating area beyond. Conveniently located within Gresford village with local amenities including Gresford church, local schools, shops and bus services. This tranquil setting offers good road links providing easy access to the motorway network and daily commuting to the major commercial and industrial centres of Wrexham, Chester, Deeside and beyond. Internal inspection recommended.
Please note: There is currently a tenancy in place until 28th October 2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54166849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WXM160052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.