1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFirfield Close, Beccles
Sold STC £120,000
- NOW REDUCED TO £125,000 (22/07/2016)
- One Bed Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking Space
- Cul De Sac Location
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Prompt Internal Viewing Is Essential
This lovely detached bungalow is situated in a sought after cul de sac location. The bungalow has the benefit of uPVC windows, outside stove and covered parking space.
This lovely detached bungalow is situated in a sought after cul de sac location. The bungalow has the benefit of uPVC windows, outside store and covered parking space.
Entrance Hall 5' 8" x 4' 10" ( 1.73m x 1.47m )
uPVC door to the side aspect, and night storage heater.
uPVC windows, to the side and rear aspect, WC, wash basin, tiled surrounds and electric heater.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.63m )
Windows to the front and rear aspect.
Bedroom 6' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.01m x 2.87m )
Double glazed, uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 4' 11" ( 3.91m x 1.50m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, doors to lounge, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units, sink, good size worksurfaces, tiled surround, cooker pont, plumbing for washing machine, airing cupboard/storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54172216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.