3 bedroom town house for saleBradford Road, Otley
Sold STC £170,000
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
- Tenanted Until 2017 & With No Onward Chain
- Attention First Time Buyers/Investors
- Offering Three Bedrooms
- Huge Garage With Potential
- Spacious Mid Town House
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000. Currently tenanted unitl 2017 this three bedroom mid town house would make an ideal first time buyer or investment purchase. The accommodation is set over three levels, and has a private rear garden. This charming property is definitely not one to miss out on.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
We are delighted to offer for sale a three bedroom mid town house, that offers a fantastic level of ready to move into accommodation. The property is located in the much sought after and popular market town of Otley, and being in close proximity for commuters to Menston train station and the neighbouring towns of Ilkley and Harrogate, and city of Leeds. The property benefits from being close to a range of local amenities and would make an excellent buy to let investment, or first time buyer home. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms, lounge and a dining kitchen. Externally the property benefits from having a lawn and patio garden to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent home, its potential with the garage, and its superb Otley location.
A double glazed door to the front opens onto an inner passageway hallway, and provides access to:
With having a roller door to the front, power points and lighting, this generously sized garage offers huge potential for a multitude of possible uses.
Stair case access leads to a landing area with an under stairs storage space.
Measured to the recess and having double glazed sliding French doors to the rear which provides access to the garden as well as a beautiful aspect view. This charming stylish lounge benefits from having television connections and a radiator.
Featuring double glazed windows to the front which offer a stunning far reaching view of the surrounding landscape. This charming kitchen offers a dining area along with a range of free standing kitchen units, and provision for a range of white and electrical goods.
Featuring a low flush w/c and a wash hand basin.
Stair case access leads to a landing area with loft hatch.
Featuring double glazed windows to the front which enjoy a fabulous aspect view of the Otley landscape and Otley golf course. The generously sized bedroom also features useful built in cabinets and a radiator.
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the views of the landscape. This spacious double bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
A charming bathroom which includes a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, and a low flush w/c.
The property boasts a private garden to the rear which offers a wonderful blend of both lawn and patio seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54174337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.