4 bedroom detached house for saleElmfield Way, South Croydon
Sold STC £600,000
- Three/ Four Bedroom Detached House
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Good Size Garden
- Catchment Area To The Ridgeway School
- Close To All The Amenities
Barnard Marcus are delighted to present this Three/Four bedroom detached property offered to the market in good decorative order throughout and within catchment area to The Ridgeway school.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to present this Three/Four bedroom detached property offered to the market in good decorative order throughout and within catchment area to The Ridgeway school. The property consists of a large through reception room, a good size kitchen, utility room, a cloakroom, a family bathroom with a separate toilet, a garage and off street parking. The garden is also a very good size and has been very well looked after. This light and airy property is positioned in a highly sought after location close to all the amenities. Call us now to book your appointment to view!
Reception Room 23' 8" x 11' 11" ( 7.21m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.93m x 2.72m )
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.51m )
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.03m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54175453.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN103165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.