1 bedroom flat for sale91/2 Harrison Road, Shandon, Edinburgh, EH11 1LS
Sold STC £175,000
- Bright and well-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular residential Shandon area, south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- With a pleasant westerly aspect and view across Harrison Park, brought to the market with light neutral decor, new carpeted flooring, and in move-in condition.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and a utility room.
- Features include modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, a contemporary bathroom, electric heating, uPVC double glazing, and cable TV and telephone points.
- In addition there is a secured entry system, shared drying area, zoned street parking and excellent transport links in close vicinity.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular residential area of Shandon, south west of Edinburgh city centre. With a pleasant westerly aspect and views across Harrison Park, the property is brought to the market with light neutral decor and new carpeted flooring and is in move-in condition. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and a utility room. Features include modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, a contemporary bathroom, electric heating, uPVC double glazing, and cable TV and telephone points. In addition there is a secured entry system, shared drying area, zoned street parking and excellent transport links in close vicinity. The carpeted entrance hall serves all living areas and features the entry system handset, coving and a radiator. The carpeted living room features ornate cornicework, ceiling rose, and recessed press storage. The modern fitted kitchen includes wood-effect laminate flooring, sink and drainer; whilst appliances include an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob, and a fridge freezer, with a washing machine located in the utility room. The spacious double-bedroom features carpeted flooring, with a recessed cupboard and shelving. The utility room is located off the bedroom and is fitted with wood-effect laminate flooring and a wall unit. The fully-tiled bathroom features a white three piece-suite with electric over-bath shower and a chrome heated towel rail. Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre, and is served by several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at Gorgie, and Asda at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park, and the Union canal, provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6404255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.