2 bedroom maisonette for saleNew Road, Exning, Newmarket
- Ideal Investment
- Set over 2 floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ample parking to the rear
- Excellent Village Location
The village of Exning lies approximately 1½ miles north of Newmarket and immediately adjoins the town boundary. Exning offers a good range of facilities including shops, Post Office, PRIMARY SCHOOL and garage together with a regular bus service. With GOOD ACCESS TO THE A14 dual carriageway.
This first floor maisonette set over two floors is particularly well situated close to the centre of this thriving village and therefore close to many of its facilities. The property which enjoys very spacious living accommodation and benefits from an open plan living space consisting of fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room with gas fireplace, two double bedrooms, bathroom and uPVC double glazed windows. Viewing is necessary to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
Door and double glazed window to the front and stairs leading to the first floor.
Open Plan-Kitchen/lounge/diner 16' 1" x 21' 10" ( 4.90m x 6.65m )
Lounge/Diner - Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen area - Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, tiled splashback, 1 1/2 Bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer and electric oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from hallway and leading off to:
Bedroom 1 8' 7" x 14' 1" ( 2.62m x 4.29m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and 2 built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 14' 1" ( 2.62m x 4.29m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 13' 2" ( 3.02m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 5' 11" ( 1.70m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, Low level w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and fully tiled shower unit.
The property is set back from the road behind a garden area laid to lawn with paved pathway, lockable storage shed and off-road parking to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54176668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.