6 bedroom bungalow for sale68 Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny, Edinburgh, EH7 6PX
Sold STC £410,000
- Deceptively-spacious and tastefully-decorated, six-bedroom, detached bungalow, with a south-facing garden, garage, and driveway, located in popular Craigentinny.
- The ground floor comprises an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- The upper level consists of a bright landing, an exceptionally-large master bedroom, two additional double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, stylish bathroom suites, an attached single garage, private driveway, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- There is a large, south-facing rear garden laid to lawn, with a wood decking and paved patio area, and a path running along the side of the house to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available Sunday between 2-4pm.
Deceptively-spacious and tastefully-decorated, six-bedroom, detached bungalow, with a south-facing garden, garage, and driveway, located in popular Craigentinny. The property is accessed via an entrance vestibule, leading to a hallway with wood flooring and side-facing window, providing access throughout the ground floor and also to the first floor via a carpeted stair. The living room has wood flooring, gas fireplace, a sliding door to the garden, and serves the dining room via bi-fold doors. With tiled flooring and dual-access from the kitchen, the dining room also has a sliding door to the garden. The fitted kitchen features granite worktops, gas hob, oven, canopy, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, sink, tiled flooring and splashbacks, and a window to the side. Two carpeted double bedrooms are front-facing, and another double bedroom is set to the side with wood flooring. The fully-tiled bathroom is side-facing, and features a contemporary three-piece suite and separate shower enclosure. The first floor consists of a landing with Velux window and wood flooring; master bedroom with Velux windows to the rear and fitted wardrobes; two further double bedrooms set to the front and side; and a tiled shower room with two-piece suite and shower enclosure. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, attached single garage, driveway, and unrestricted street parking. The large, south-facing garden is laid to lawn, with a wood decking and paved patio area. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5912343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.