10 bedroom house for saleAvenue Road, London, NW8
- Entrance Reception Hall
- Waiting Reception Room Leading Into Office
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- Drawing Room Leading Into Conservatory Bar With Internal Patio Area
- First Floor Reception/TV Room
- Master Bedroom Suite With En Suite Dressing Room And Bathroom
- 7 Further Bedrooms, 5 With En Suite Facilities
- 2 Further Bathrooms
- 2 Guest WC'S
This striking house offers lateral family accommodation over three floors and has rooms with exceptional volume.
The current owners have been successful in achieving full local authority planning consents for an extension at lower ground floor level which will incorporate a breathtaking leisure complex including a swimming pool, gymnasium, cinema and games room, as well as other features. The consented development will increase the house from its current size of c.8,000 sq ft to approximately 13,250 sq ft. Further information including full details of the consented plans and working drawings are available on request from one of the selling agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54180922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000993763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beauchamp Estates Ltd, Mayfair - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.