3 bedroom terraced house for saleAtlantic Way, Derby
Sold STC £160,000
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE
- REAR GARDEN
- CENTRAL LOCATION - CITY POINT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY TOWN HOUSE located on the popular City Point development in Pride Park being within walking distance of Derby Train Station, regular Park and Ride bus services into the city. Gas central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking.
THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY TOWN HOUSE located on the popular City Point development in Pride Park being within walking distance of Derby Train Station, regular Park and Ride bus services into the city centre. The property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space to the rear. The property briefly comprises of fitted kitchen, cloakroom, lounge, three double bedrooms, Master with Dressing area and En-suite, and family bathroom. This property is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor landing.
White suite comprising pedestal washbasin, WC, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.84m x 1.88m )
Base units and wall cupboards, worktops, inset stainless steel sink, built-in oven with gas hob and cooker hood, cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, double glazed window to the front, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, ceiling spot lights and space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' 4" ( 5.05m x 4.06m )
Having a coal effect gas fire with surround, TV point, radiator, space for table and chairs and UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and stairs leading to the second floor landing.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
Having carpeted flooring, radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having a matching suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, splash back tiles, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Having carpeted flooring, radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 16' 9" x 13' 4" ( 5.11m x 4.06m )
Having carpeted flooring, radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, loft hatch and archway to:
Radiator, built in wardrobes and velux windows, leading to:
Fitted with a matching suite comprising of a wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, glass shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, extractor fan, velux window, ceiling spot lights, storage cupboard, radiator and shavers point.
To the front of the property there is a small foregarden with a path leading to the entrance door. To the rear there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with fenced bundaries,patio area and gated access leading to the allocated parking space and garage.
having an up and over door with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54181477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.