4 bedroom detached house for sale12 Oakwood Court, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 8WW
Sold STC £540,000
- This immaculately-presented, contemporary, four-bedroom, detached family home is situated in an exclusive Cala Homes development, located in sought-after Corstorphine, west of the city centre.
- Set across two floors, the accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, study, two en-suites, family bathroom, and WC.
- Tastefully-decorated, quality fittings include an integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances and Silestone worktops, Amtico flooring, Porcelanosa tiling, Laufen sanitaryware, and Hansgrohe fitti...
- Further features include superb storage including wardrobes for each bedroom, multiple TV and telephone points, contemporary light fittings, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- The property also features front and rear gardens including a greenhouse and store shed, multi-vehicle driveway, an integrated garage, visitors parking provision, and maintained shared grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available Sunday 2-4pm.
This immaculately-presented, contemporary, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens and an integrated garage, is situated in an exclusive Cala Homes development, located in sought-after Corstorphine. Light, spacious and tastefully decorated throughout, the accommodation is entered via a vestibule with built-in cloak cupboard, giving further access to the main reception hall. There is quality oak-effect Amtico flooring throughout the ground floor, which begins with a front facing lounge; whilst set to the rear is a spacious open-plan dining room and kitchen featuring French patio doors to the garden, and a walk-in store cupboard. The quality fitted kitchen features Silestone worktops and breakfast bar, inset sink with waste disposal, integrated feature lighting, and integrated Siemens appliances including an oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and ceramic induction hob with canopy above. A utility room is set off the kitchen featuring fitted units with provision for utility appliances, a built-in store cupboard, door to the side of the property and internal access to the garage which features power points and lighting. The WC is set off the reception hall featuring a contemporary two piece suite and a built-in store cupboard. On the first-floor, there are four well-proportioned double bedrooms, two contemporary en-suite shower rooms, study /bedroom, and a stylish family bathroom. The rear garden includes a lawn, patio deck, raised planting bed and a store shed. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, and St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle shopping centre offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6652614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.