2 bedroom flat for saleNine Elms, London
- Eighteenth floor apartment with incredible London views
- Sleek and modern, Exclusively interior designed
- Two spacious double bedrooms, two stylish designer bathrooms
- Vibrant and emerging area
- Innovative and beautiful enclosed gardens
- 24 hour concierge & Residents' gym
- Close to Vauxhall Underground
- Completion planned Q1 2017
Incredible 2 bedroom 2 bathroom sleek and modern apartment with unbelievable views of the City over to Canary Wharf, from the 18th floor of this brilliant new development.
This innovative residential development is ideally located in the sought-after Nine Elms area in Vauxhall. This development features amazing enclosed residents' gardens within the development, and gym, 24hr concierge, rooftop garden with spectacular London city views. Well located and connected, located by Vauxhall station and many bus routes.
Images are of show unit and for example/illustration only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54182731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5594804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.