3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodgate Close, Church Hill North, Redditch
Sold STC £85,000
- 50% Share
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
Shipways are proud to present a 50% SHARE of a modern style THREE BEDROOM terraced house. Situated in CHURCH HILL NORTH in Redditch, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this well presented and spacious home with ALLOCATED PARKING.
Shipways are proud to present this modern style THREE BEDROOM terraced house in the CHURCH HILL NORTH district of Redditch.
Offered on a 50% shared ownership basis, the property has been improved internally with upgraded tiled feature flooring to the hallway and lounge.
Internally the property briefly comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, downstairs WC, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has an enclosed and well tended garden with lawn and patio area.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified, and this property further benefits from solar panels.
Please call us for more information on the shared ownership scheme.
The hallway has an upgraded feature tile floor which extends though the the lounge. There are stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation with storage cupboard under, a radiator and doors leading off to the lounge, kitchen and downstairs WC.
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.67m x 4.11m )
The spacious lounge benefits from an abundance of natural daylight due to the double glazed window and door to the rear which leads to the garden. There is a radiator and feature tiled flooring.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 11' 3" ( 2.62m x 3.43m )
The modern style fitted kitchen has a double glazed window to the front. There is a selection of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Cooking appliances include a gas hob with hood over and built in oven. There is space for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
A white fitted suite comprising wall mounted sink and close coupled flush WC. There is also a radiator and an extractor fan.
The first floor landing gives access to the loft and door leading off to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.75m x 4.11m )
The master bedroom has two double glazed windows to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
The bathroom benefits from a modern style white fitted suite comprising panelled bath with with full shower screen to the side and an electric shower, close coupled flush WC and a sink and pedestal. There is tiling to splash prone areas, an extractor fan and a radiator.
Enclosed with timber fencing, the rear garden offers both paved patio and lawn areas. There is a timber framed garden shed and gated access to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54183502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.