2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 6, 8 Pitt Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 4BU
- Traditional, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, set within a stone-built tenement in Leith, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, galley-style kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry system, a shared rear garden, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sundays 2-4pm.
** CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 21st SEPTEMBER 2016 @ 12 NOON ** This is a traditional, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, set within a stone-built tenement in Leith, north of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation begins with an entrance hall providing access to all rooms, and featuring tiled flooring, cornice, picture rail, and the entryphone handset. The living/dining room is set to the front, with a recessed window overlooking the street, and featuring wood flooring, handcrafted fireplace with gas fire, wall-press, cornice, ceiling rose, picture rail, and space for dining furniture.Set to the rear, the galley-style kitchen overlooks the shared rear garden, and features fitted units with laminate worktops, gas hob, electric oven, canopy, a cupboard housing the boiler, tiled splashbacks and flooring, and a clothes drying pulley. Two double bedrooms are set to each aspect, both with wood flooring, and the larger bedroom with a generously proportioned built in wardrobe and a deep built in cupboard with high level shelving providing excellent storage. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and features a three-piece suite with a shower over the bath, shower screen, tiled flooring and walls, vanity unit with integrated storage and inset basin, and a wall-fitted cabinet. The spacious accommodation features gas central heating, double glazing, a secure entry system; with external features including a shared, leafy rear garden, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front. Leith is a renowned and historic area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco, Asda & Morrison superstores nearby. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools including Trinity Primary, with secondary schooling at both Leith Academy and Trinity Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6664188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.