5 bedroom detached house for salePoling Street, Poling, Arundel, West Sussex
Offers in Excess of
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Study/Bedroom 5
- Cloaks/Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Well tended west facing rear garden
- 2 Garages, Ample off-road parking
A substantial four/five bedroom detached house believed to have been built in the early 1960's, located in a semi rural location east of the historic market town of Arundel. The property occupies a secluded plot of approximately a third of an acre and backs onto open farmland.
The accommodation comprises to the ground floor generous Entrance Hall, double aspect Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study/Bedroom 5, Cloaks/Shower Room, separate Utility Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room. To the first floor the Master Bedroom benefits from an En-suite Shower Room, Bedroom 2 enjoys access onto a west facing Balcony and there are two further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
The front and rear gardens are well tended and laid mainly to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders along with a selection of trees. There are two Garages and ample off-road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54186622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.